Sunday, February 28, 2010

B-Ball

Well its that time of the week again. Time for my blog. I’m feeling a little less than excited for the blog this week, but it has got to be done so here goes.

Well maybe I can write about the basketball game I went to on Saturday. I was originally planning on studying in the morning and then taking a Portuguese test around 12 or 1, but I got a text from friend about the game so I bagged that plan and ended up taking my Portuguese test early so I could get to the game on time.

So we arrived early because it was a big game against New Mexico which would basically decided the conference championship. Actually, as sad as it is, this was the first game I ever went to. So yah, we went and it was good, all up until the end when we lost. So we pretty much lost the conference. All well. But yah it was a good experience, next year I plan on going to more games. And that’s the end of this chapter. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment